Federal Way Carpet Cleaning Service
If you live in Dash Point, Brown’s Point, Northshore, Twin Lakes, Northlake, East Redondo, Parkway, Jovita, Camelot, or any other neighborhood in and around Federal Way, Carpet Technicians, Inc. is your carpet cleaning company for barefoot clean carpets!
Federal Way Carpet Cleaning Clients Rave About Carpet Technicians, Inc.
“Best carpet cleaning value in Federal Way, hands down.” – Julie C. Federal Way, WA
“Dave was on time, friendly, professional and charged the same as the phone estimate – we’ll use him again for sure.” – Rhonda H. Federal Way, WA
Fun Facts About Federal Way
Originally a logging settlement, the area was first called Federal Way in 1929, derived from Federal Highway US 99 (now State Route 99) that was completed in that decade. In the 1950’s, the Chamber of Commerce adopted the name, Federal Way. But it wasn’t until 1990 that the city of Federal Way was incorporated. Federal Way is currently ranked as the 7th largest city in Washington state, with a population of almost 89,000 living in about 31,000 households – that’s a lot of carpets to be cleaned!
Conveniently located between Seattle andTacoma, Federal Way is home to Weyerhaeuser, The King County Aquatic Center, Enchanted Village and Wild Waves theme park, the Knutsen Family Theater, the Federal Way Symphony, Twin Lakes Golf and Country Club, and “The Commons” shopping mall. Explore Dash Point State Park, West Hylebos Wetlands Park, or the Weyerhaeuser Pacific Rim Bonsai Collection and Rhododendron Gardens. Celebrity residents who call Federal Way home include Apolo Ohno, 8-time Olympic medalist speed skater, and Sanjaya Malakar, of American Idol 2007 season fame. Federal Way is a great place to live and to work, shop, dine out, and have fun!
Helpful Links for More Federal Way Info
- City of Federal Way Government: www.cityoffederalway.com
- Federal Way Chamber of Commerce: www.federalwaychamber.com
- The Historical Society of Federal Way: www.federalwayhistory.org
- Weyerhaeuser King County Aquatic Center: www.kingcounty.gov/services/parks-recreation/parks/activities-rentals/aquatics.aspx
- Weverhaeuser’s Pacific Rim Bonsai Collection: www.weyerhaeuser.com/Company/Bonsai
- Rhododendron Species Foundation & Botanical Garden: www.rhodygarden.org/cms
- Knutsen Family Theater / Centerstage: www.centerstagetheatre.com
- Federal Way Symphony: www.federalwaysymphony.org
- The Commons shopping mall: www.shopthecommonsmall.com
- Enchanted Village and Wild Waves theme park: www.wildwaves.com
- Twin Lakes Golf and Country Club: www.twinlakesgolf.net
- Federal Way History and Information: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Federal_Way,_Washington